Sun July 29th
Turner Hall Pavilion
60 Branch St, Clinton, MA
Live Polish music, traditional foods, and an exciting array of raffle prizes! Our annual fundraiser invites you to join us for a summer celebration!
Proceeds from the evening will support the Polus Center’s Envision Success Project, a career exploration and job training program for legally blind young adults age 14-21.
Based in Petersham, the Polus Center for Social & Economic Development has been supporting people with disabilities in Massachusetts since 1979,
Dennis Polisky & Maestro's Men Polka Band
The Maestro's Men have been performing together since 1996. Their diverse repertoire include selections of a variety of music including: Polka, Obereks and Waltzes, Swing, Dixie, Rumba, Cha Cha, Mambo, Fox Trot, Big Band, Italian, Irish, German Oktoberfest, Line Dances.
Their CD "Strike Up The Band" 2003 was nominated for a Grammy as part of the 46'th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles California. The band was honored at this prestigious event.
This lively event brings our community together for a great afternoon of Polish fun, while raising money to support people with disabilities.
Thanks to a contribution from the Berlin and Bolton Cultural Councils and donors like you, we will be offering free admission, asking only for a donation rather than having to charge for tickets. This means, though, that our fundraiser depends on sponsorships from generous organizations, churches, and individuals like you. Proceeds from advertisements and raffle sales will pay for the band and will be our main source of fundraising revenue.
DEADLINE FOR ADVERTISING COPY: JULY 15, 2018
Donors receive full color advertising and acknowledgement in our event materials. All donors, regardless of level of donation, receive advertising exposure on our website and Social Media advertising.
Tax ID #: Polus Center for Social & Economic Development, Inc., 501(c)3, #04-2697866
Contact: Theresa E. Kane, Chief Operating Officer PO Box 773, Petersham MA 01366, ph 978-270-2457, fax 978-368-4237, email@example.com
Camera-ready JPG or PDF preferred, or MS-Word document or business card. We can also create an ad for you from your material.
Please send camera-ready ads or Fond Memories photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-270-2457 to discuss our designing it for you.
Becoming a Sponsor
- Please fill in the SPONSOR FORM below, If you would rather complete a paper sponsorship form, click here.
- Finalize your donation by clicking on the SPONSOR DONATION button below or send a check to the Polus Center, PO Box 773, 6 North Main St., Petersham, MA 01366
- EMAIL your ARTWORK separately to: email@example.com
- If you have any QUESTIONS, please call Theresa @ 978-270-2457.
- Full Page - 7.5" wide x 10" high
- Vertical Half Page - 3 5/8" wide x 10" high
- Horizontal Half Page -7 1/2" wide x 4 7/8" high
- Quarter Page: 3 5/8" wide x 4 7/8" high
STRIKE UP THE BAND $500+
- Front page program ad
- Banner hung near the stage
- Band sponsor announcement at the event
- Logo and link in social media advertising and mention in media releases and advertising
- Logo on posters and cable TV advertising
KIELBASA CONTRIBIUTOR 250+
- Full page ad in the program
- Logo & link on Facebook page
- Mention in advertising/media
- Logo on cable TV advertising
- Banner hung during the event
- Sponsor acknowledgement at the event
PIEROGI PATRON $100+
- Half page ad in program
- Logo & link on social media advertising
- Sponsor acknowledgement in local press
- Sponsor acknowledgement at the event
FOND MEMORIES AD $50+
- Quarter page ad which may include family photos
- Acknowledgement in local press and social media
- Acknowledgement at the event
BUSINESS CARD AD $35+
- Business card in the program
- Show that your business supports local events
"BEST WISHES" AD . $25+
- Up to 3 lines of text in the program
- Show your support for the Polish Picnic
THANK YOU SPONSORS
strike up the band
Edward & Barbara Krysiak
State Representative Harold Naughton
Mary Ann Lecompte
Teresa & Andrzej Gondek
Local BUSINESS SUPPORT
Rosemarie & Drew Diedalis